A friendly, framework-agnostic tutorial that will help you grok how streaming systems work—and how to build your own!
In Grokking Streaming Systems you will learn how to:
- Implement and troubleshoot streaming systems
- Design streaming systems for complex functionalities
- Assess parallelization requirements
- Spot networking bottlenecks and resolve back pressure
- Group data for high-performance systems
- Handle delayed events in real-time systems
Grokking Streaming Systems is a simple guide to the complex concepts behind streaming systems. This friendly and framework-agnostic tutorial teaches you how to handle real-time events, and even design and build your own streaming job that’s a perfect fit for your needs. Each new idea is carefully explained with diagrams, clear examples, and fun dialogue between perplexed personalities!